Monday, August 15, 2011

What is a simple non confusing way to ask a guy if he's interested in you like you are with him.?

I reallllly like this guy and i have for a while. But we had a dance and i was really jelous about his girlfriend. I was sitting out the whole time cause my friends were being stupid. As i was sitting there he asked me to dance and me being me... said no. I was so upset i started running to the bathroom and just cried. I felt so stupid because over the next few days he started to well basically take pitty on me. The thing is though he's my best friend. But now he mirrors me alot and fallows me around and it gets kinda annoying. But every time i try to talk to him now he kinda gets antsy and walks away. And he's never done that before. Am i making him too nervous to a point i will never get to ask him if he likes me back??? Or worse not on a date?

No comments:

Post a Comment