Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Please Help with my puppy! She is very stubborn and I cant break her for nothing?

I have a 6 month old lab/husky I have had her since 5 weeks. She is not housebroken, I take her out every 2 hrs still. She is crate trained though. I praise her for going outside. She jumps on the counter and eats stuff. Like tonight, I was fixing the kids plates and she jumped on the stove and took the WHOLE chicken. This is not the first time she has done something like this. She will sit, and lay but wont stay. She id so very hyper i need her to go in the down stay position, but she just wont. This is not my first dog I have trained dogs before but this one I just am at a loss. I have a nother puppy that is 6 months old I just got her a month ago she is a shephard mix. When I got her she was not housebroken, now she is. She is already learning the sit,stay and down, stay but if Nalla is around (my lab mix) Tasha (shephard mix) starts to act like her. Please help I feel like I am giving up and she is starting to spend more and more time in her crate. I do not like this nor want this for her she is a smart dog I can see it. She deserves better and I am just at a loss. Please Help we really need it. Plus my husband says she is going to have to go (he does not have patients) and he doen not understand that it is alot to train a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment