Monday, August 15, 2011

Can anyone help me fill out a sports physical form for my son, the dr. left some questions blank?

I took my son to the doctor for a physical to play football. I filled out all of the medical history, and he checked all the usual: height, weight, pulse, & blood pressure. He signed and checked the box "cleared without restriction". My concern is that he left several items blank, and my son's school is VERY picky about having your i's dotted & your t's crossed if you know what I mean. I know that my son is in perfect health, I just need to know what to put in these blanks: Lymph, Heart, Skin, Abdomen, Hernia, Lungs, Heent, & Neck Back Extremities? Should these just be checked off as ok or should there be a yes\no answer, or something else? My son starts practice tomorrow, and I don't want to have to pay for another doctor's visit, PLEASE help me if you can!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment